PTE Exam –TIPS for Read Aloud
- Be aware of plurals, grammar rules.
- Don’t keep mum for more than 3 seconds.
- Check your tone.
- Use natural tone.
- Avoid irregular phrasing and uneven words.
- Don’t be too fast and too slow.
- Pronounce the words correctly.
PTE Exam –TIPS for Summarize Written Text:
A candidate has to answer 2-3 questions on summarizing the text. A candidate is given 10 minutes each.
- Write the summary in only 30 words.
- Try and use only one full stop at the end of the sentence.
- Always use the capital words for nouns and names.
- Make sure you use the correct spellings and pronunciations.
- Focus on repeated words and topic sentences.
- Always write the summary in 3rd person don’t use I, We, etc.
- Manage time as -3min-Planning 5 min writing 2 minutes for checking the mistakes.